"My Promise, To You"
Sunday, October 2, 2011 7:59 AM
In This Relationship,
I can tell you, Nothing will be perfect,
We will argue,
We will create distance,
We will have cold wars,
We wont forever agree,
We will be jealous,
We will face hardships.

But I can promise you,
I'll be trying,
I'll fix what went wrong,
I'll run the distance to you,
I'll put away difference,
I'll compromise to agree,
I'll believe and be better,
I'll walk through all weather with you.

Every argument will be a stepping stone to us,
improving us.
Every fight will make us stronger.
For till the day we meet,
in black and white,
to exchange our vows,
I'll take a step at a time,
hand in hand,
come what may,
we'll walk through it all.
Show/Hide Comments

0 Response(s)
Leave a Comment
Webmaster
Glenden
17 years old
Poet and Dancer
archives
by post
by month
credits
Design by Joanna
Resources: 1 2 3 4 5
Hosts: 6 7