""
Saturday, August 7, 2010 7:04 AM
By Roche.

"Cool" kids like to think they're hot stuff
And everyone else ain't cool enough.
We're supposed to follow their bullshit fads.
You know man, that's pretty sad.
They call me a fool
'Cause I never cared what's "cool".
They won't give me a chance
They say that I'm sick.
'Cause I won't sell-out,
I won't be a trendy prick.
Life's not what they think.
They're not always what they seem.
It appears they love
To mess with my self-esteem.
I'm not what they think
Life's not what they've thought.
I am who I am
And I do what I want.
When will individuality come into style?
I hope it won't be a while.
I don't need the "cool" kids
I've got better friends.
I don't care for the "cool" crowd
And all of their bullshit trends.
Show/Hide Comments

0 Response(s)
Leave a Comment
Webmaster
Glenden
17 years old
Poet and Dancer
archives
by post
by month
credits
Design by Joanna
Resources: 1 2 3 4 5
Hosts: 6 7