""
Friday, July 23, 2010 5:21 AM
Into this world of mine,a puzzle;
Unpieced and messy, surrounded by walls,
Ever so dim, you entered,
Bringing light and guidance into my life.
The vivid colours, painted with a swirl,
Of wit and charm, of personality,
With great care, you added love and warmth,
And images that line the now bright walls.

Like a needle in a haystack,
True friends like you are hard to find.
Thats why im oh so thankful that i can call you mine.
Throughout the past three years,
You've kepy my many secrets,
You've been there through my afflictions,
You've witnessed my defeats,
I'll remember all the good times.

My friend, it may be time for you to leave,
This school where we first met,
But do not expect to be forgotton,
For your name hangs right in my mind,
Your smiling face in my heart.
So here i am, with a simple thank you,Thank you for the light, my friend,For my world is now special.
Show/Hide Comments

0 Response(s)
Leave a Comment
Webmaster
Glenden
17 years old
Poet and Dancer
archives
by post
by month
credits
Design by Joanna
Resources: 1 2 3 4 5
Hosts: 6 7